Resonate RouterUPS CRU12V2 Power Backup for Wi-Fi Router (Black)
- Important : Please check the power ratings of your WiFi Router to order compatible model. Self-Check compatibility section can help to choose the right model
- Un-interrupted WiFi as you work, play and shop from home
- Up to 4 hours of power backup for your WiFi or ADSL router
- Intelligent electrical safety protection circuits with battery management systems
- Compatible with all 12V, <2A powered WiFi, WiFi/ADSL routers
- Certified Product : CE, RoHS
- 6 month warranty
RouterUPS is CE, RoHS Certified product designed for everyday use along with your WiFi Router. RouterUPS has a range of models that supports 5V, 9V and 12V powered Wi-Fi Routers. RouterUPS has several safety protection circuits including an intelligent battery management system (BMS) for longer life and your complete peace of mind.
Intelligent Charging : RouterUPS has an intelligent battery management system that automatically charges the battery when the power is ON and seamlessly switches to battery during power cuts.
Upto 4 Hours of Backup : RouterUPS provides upto 4 hours of power uninterrupted power backup depending on the make, model and specification of your WiFi Router.
DIY Friendly : RouterUPS is DIY Friendly and can be installed in less than 2 minutes to your WiFi Router.
Bridge Cables : RouterUPS comes with a range of bridge cables that supports most WiFi Routers.
Certified Product : A Consumer grade CE, RoHS certified product.
Warranty : 6 months limited warranty for your complete peace of mind.
WiFi has become an integral part of our everyday life. Every device that connects to the Internet has a battery except the WiFi Router. RouterUPS is a purpose built low-powered UPS to keep your WiFi 24×7 inspite of power-cuts so that you can work, play and shop from home with complete peace of mind.
Work from Home Friendly – Up to 4 hrs backup, No more VPN snaps and conference call drops over skype, gotomeeting etc.,
Also works well with CCTV Cameras, Cordless Phones, Point of Sale Machines, Network Equipments, Medical devices and a range of low powered internet of things.